Thursday 12 November 2015

The journey


Did marriage shock me? Oh yes! it did…

I guess I had read too much as a child and was actually expecting so much from my Knight in shining Armor.  Soon as we got our apartment, I struggled with being a mom, wife & career woman. 

Hubby and I will fight almost every day like we are enemies about the most unimaginable thing. I wondered why I should cook or clean when I should be resting. Thankfully, we lived close to mom and she helped to care for our daughter while I was at work. I used to get tired easily and would break down and cry (even in the office),


I wondered how life could be so cruel to me. Everyone around me were not doing enough to help me as far as I was concern. I would wonder how women were able to juggle career with raising kids and still be a dutiful wife.

i will continue from here next time

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yemisi, Pele. There are some things one learns on the job (wifehood). Grace is available. Time management is key. Others have coped. You will not only cope, you will excel as a wife, mother, career woman, blogger.. (Oya, where is our update?) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot CambaBooks for the comment... Update in a little bit. #hugs

      Delete